|"The experience of working with ARAMARK is paradoxical-and that's a positive thing. On one hand, they're ideally sized to get to know us and our goals very well. They offer an individualized management style that larger companies just can't provide. On the other hand, they're part of a global leader in hospitality services with a solid reputation for financial stability and business integrity. Working with this team, we're confident we're getting the best of both worlds."
-from an ARAMARK client
Supporting your Goals
ARAMARK is a broad based hospitality brand supplying unique destinations. With more than three decades as one of the world's leading hospitality management organizations, we successfully operate an expanding portfolio of national and state park destinations in addition to conference centers and collegiate hotels. As part of ARAMARK, a global leader consistently ranked among Fortune's Most Admired Companies, ARAMARK Parks and Destinations is backed by the extraordinary strength and breadth of resources afforded by this $11-billion organization.
This advantage is unequalled in our industry and assures our clients of the most comprehensive hospitality services available today.
- The individual attention of our hospitality experts are backed by the strength and knowledge of ARAMARK Business and Industry, Parks and Destinations, and High Education Group's expertise.
- Our management philosophy is based on building enduring partnerships with our clients to achieve their goals through consultative research to understand their goals and objectives.
- Our services are flexible and customized to meet each property's specific financial objectives, quality standards and marketplace situation.
We customize operations and marketing services to accommodate specific property related needs, market trends and other external influences.
- Asset management
- Revenue management
- Conference Service
- AV technology
- Culinary Excellence
- Operations services
- Facilities & Grounds maintenance
Sales and Marketing Support
- National Sales Structure
- Property-specific identity
- Reservation system
- Advertising, promotions and public relations campaigns
- Corporate Sales and Marketing team
- Sales Automation
- Brand wide agreements for eCommerce
Talented experts are aligned and are backed by the corporate resources that are focused on specific market segments:
Business and Industry Group
Sports & Entertainment
Business and Industry
Corporate and Executive
Conference Center Management
ARAMARK Business and Industry Group is comprised of several lines of business similar in focus for Corporate America: Facilities; Dining & Catering; and Refreshment Services. It was natural to pair these resources with the AHL corporate and government owned conference centers to cross pollinate the talents and expertise.
This collection of conference centers, Aramark Business and Industry, understands the culture of a corporate or government owned conference center:
- The need for ROI of the training expenditure
- The seriousness of the meeting experience
- A business experience to promote thought and idea exchanges
- A networking opportunity
College and University Conference Centers and Hotels
ARAMARK Higher Education is comprised of several lines of business which service College and University campuses: Campus Services; Dining; and Facilities. It was natural to pair these resources with the Aramark college and university conference centers to cross pollinate the shared talents and expertise.
As the largest manager of university conference centers and hotels in the country, this collection of conference centers, Aramark Higher Education, understands the culture of a college or university owned conference center:
- We recognize that your collegiate inn, hotel or conference center symbolizes the 'front door' of your campus.
- It welcomes a diverse clientele and communicates the university's character to visiting alumni, faculty, prospective students and their parents.
- The growing importance of environmental topics, such as sustainable cuisine, recycling and energy efficiency are tantamount to students.
- We conduct research to stay on top of trends for the collegiate community.
Sports and Entertainment
Parks, Resorts and Lodges
ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment is comprised of several lines of business: Stadiums & Arenas; Convention Centers; and Cultural Attractions. It was natural to pair these resources with the Aramark Parks and Destinations to cross pollinate the shared talents and expertise.
Our mission in managing these destinations is providing guests with the educational and personal benefits of meeting, learning and vacationing in some of our country's most beautiful places.
'Green Thread', the official environmental program of ARAMARK Parks & Destinations, demonstrates our commitment to protect these resources for the enjoyment, education and inspiration of this and future generations.
Enhancing your Success
Making your center, hotel or lodge a great environment for employees and guests alike is our specialty. With superior culinary experiences that rival popular restaurants and facility management services that are comprehensive and reliable, we can deliver financial results and achieve your quality and internal goals.
ARAMARK Parks and Destinations is the one organization that can manage the many tasks that impact your financial and quality goals, staff and guests' morale and productivity every day. We can customize a service plan that works perfectly and seamlessly. And a single point of contact puts it all in motion:
Scott Shontz, Vice President, Conference Centers, 215.409.7961
Business and Industry
Greg Wier, Associate Vice President, Operations, 215.409.7892
Sasha Schultz, Director, New Business Development, 215.409.7863
Sports and Entertainment
To inquire about ARAMARK Parks and Destinations managing your facility, or if you are interested in consultative assistance, click here to submit your contact information.