Lake Powell Centennial Houseboat Vacation Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
Terms, Conditions and Rules (the "Rules") for Online Sweepstakes (the "Promotion")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of the Arizona, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Arizona. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
1. Eligibility. Entrant must be a legal resident of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority (as defined by the law of the state in which entrant resides) as of 1/25/16. Employees of Aramark Leisure ("Sponsor"), and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, and siblings) are not eligible to enter. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply.
2. Start/End Dates. The Promotion begins at 00:01 M.S.T. on 01/25/2016, and ends at 11:59 PM M.S.T. on 02/21/2016.
3. How to Enter. Fill out the required entry form, limit one entry per person per e-mail address. Entrants must have a valid e-mail address. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for any failure to receive entries due to transmission errors or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunction of any network, hardware, or software, whether originating with entrant or Sponsors. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors.
Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE) Print name, address and phone number on a 3x5 card and mail it to: Aramark Leisure, Attn: Social Media, 2850 E. Camelback Road, Suite 240, Phoenix, Arizona, 85016. All AMOE entries must be postmarked on or before 02/21/2016.
4. How to Win: Odds of Winning. Winner will be selected from all eligible entries in a random drawing on or about 03/01/2016 by the Sponsors, whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email on or about 03/01/2016. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all these requirements.
5. Prizes. The following prize will be awarded:
Grand Prize package for up to 8 people:
- 5 day Axiom Houseboat trip for up to 8 people.
- 5 days Power Boat rental
- Rental of 2 Personal Water Craft for 5 days
- Meals on Board for up to 8 people
- Fuel credit of $750 (no cash value)
- Full day Captain for private tour of the lake
- GoPro Hero4 Silver HD Action Camera or similar + accessory package
- Value: $21,300.00
- 2 nights lodging at either Lake Powell Resort in Page, AZ or Defiance House Lodge in Bullfrog, UT
- Breakfast daily for 2
- Value: Up to $600.00
- Boat Tour of the winners choice for 2 departing from Lake Powell Resort, Page, AZ
- Value: Up to $250.00
Total Approximate Retail Value of Combined Prizes: $29,300.00. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is redeemed, as well as a trip destination and season traveled. Each winner’s travel must take place by December 31, 2016 or it will be forfeited, and travel is based on schedule and availability. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Houseboat vacation and Lodging stay is based on availability. Otherwise, no blackout dates apply. Any minor must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Any service charges, meals, beverages, alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, travel insurance and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of each winner. Sponsors make no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution of prizes is allowed by winner(s), but Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release. Each winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects the prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If a prize is forfeited, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per household.
7. Conditions. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsors are not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
8. Miscellaneous. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and none will be acknowledged or returned under any circumstances.
In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned, including due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes that affect the security or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
Sponsors are not responsible for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of entries; unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software; failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors (including due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website); or any injury or damage to entrant's or any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion.
Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine that the entrant is attempting or likely to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, including by cheating, hacking, deception, use of automated quick entry programs or other unfair playing practices, or intends or is likely to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsors’ representatives.
Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may violate criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from that person to the fullest extent permitted by law, in addition to any other legal and/or equitable remedies that are or may be available.
10. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to
Aramark Leisure, 2850 E. Camelback Road, Suite 240, Phoenix, Arizona, 85016.
11. Sponsors. The Sponsors of this Promotion are Aramark Sports and Entertainment Services, LLC d/b/a Aramark Leisure, 2850 E. Camelback Road, Suite 240, Phoenix, Arizona, 85016.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any third party. You understand that you are providing your information to Aramark Leisure only. The information you provide will only be used for sending subscribers updates, announcements and deals.