Cruise Two of Lake Powell's Famous Canyons in One Trip!
Step aboard one of our tour boats and we will take it from there. Relax... prepare to cruise through two famous Lake Powell Canyons; Antelope and Navajo Canyons. This tour offers some of the most breathtaking views on the lake. Don’t forget the camera!
- 2 ½ hour tour with several departures a day in season
- Pass Glen Canyon Dam, the second largest concrete arch dam in the United States
- Antelope Canyon is over 10 miles long; view approximately 4 miles of the canyon before it narrows
- View towering Navajo Sandstone geologic formations with stunning red and burnt orange rocks
- Navajo Canyon’s walls are 600 feet above the water; you can see desert varnish also known as Navajo Tapestry on the sandstone walls
- 50/50 Wall – As high as the rock is above you is as deep it goes below the water
9:00 A.M.- 11:30 A.M.
1:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M.
4:00 P.M. - 6:30 P.M.
April 1 - October 31
May 15 - September 4
Child (Age 3-12): $45.00
* Rates do not include taxes & fees.
Note: The winter tours will run if there are a minimum of 15 passengers booked on the trip 48 hours prior to departure. Please call 928-645-2433 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure to check on the trip status.
Boat tours is closed 11/21, 11/22, 12/24, 12/25, 1/1/13