With Halls Crossing RV Park & Campground, you're just steps from food, fun, and the Village Store. It's easy to get to Halls Crossing. Simply ride the ferry located at Bullfrog Marina and Halls Crossing, it's just a short ride away. Stop by the Village Store to check-in - and don't forget to pick up food and beverages while you are there.
- Located 288 miles north of Wahweap by automobile on Utah Hwy 276
- 24 pull-through spaces for RVs and 41 campsites
- RV spaces offer full hook-ups and can accommodate up to 60' long RVs
- Charcoal grills and tables
- Pets must be on leash at all times
While campsites are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, RV spaces can be booked online.
Please contact us at: 435.684.7008
Note: If you expect to arrive late, a map and directions to your designated site will be posted on the door of the Village Store.