Centrally located at Wahweap Marina about ¼ mile from the shore of Lake Powell. Wahweap offers plenty of fun with a wide variety of powerboats and water toys from which to choose. You can also enjoy the restaurant, lounge, Wahweap Grille, Wind and gift shop at the Lake Powell Resort. This RV Park/Campground is also a great place to enjoy the winter solitude of Lake Powell.
Full Hook-Up Sites (139) - Loops A, B, C, D, F
- 30 and 50 amp service, water and septic
- Sites accommodate up to 45’ - very limited sites over 70’; only two vehicles per site; some double-wide spaces available
- Coin-operated laundry and shower facilities located at the store
- Wahweap Swim Beach within walking distance from Campground for swimming. Please keep in mind the pool at Lake Powell Resort is for hotel guests only.
- Free WiFi was installed at the campground. Connectivity varies due to our remote location, usage, weather and location in the park. WiFi is also available in the Lake Powell Resort lobby
- 139 sites with Full Hook-Ups
Tent Only Sites – Loop 1
- 9 outlying sites located between 20-80 yards from the parking area. Guests must pack in their equipment.
Tent or Self-contained RV Sites (112) - Loops 2, 3, 4
- Some sites can accommodate up to a 40 ft. RV, there is limited extra parking space in the campground.
Group Tent Area - Loop G
- Six sites can accommodate 9 to 30 people per site
- Restrooms are centrally located in the Group area
*All sites include restrooms, picnic tables, fire rings and/or grills.
NOTE: Registration is required for all campers. Check in at the Campground Store for site assignment. Convenient store and gift shop are found at the campground registration office. For late arrivals a map with directions to your site will be posted on door of store.