There's no better way to see the best of what Lake Powell has to offer, while learning about its history and geology than stepping aboard our guided boat tours available only from Wahweap Marina at the Lake Powell Resort. Enjoy the romance of a sunset dinner cruise, or the fascinating story of building the Glen Canyon Dam on a scenic cruise. From exploring Rainbow Bridge to the wonders of the Navajo Tapestry, you'll want to see it all!
Tours offered at Wahweap Marina:
- Antelope Canyon Tour will provide an up-close opportunity to view the narrow, colorful, and sculpted geology of the lower end of Lake Powell.
- Canyons Adventure Boat Tour will take you cruising through two famous Lake Powell Canyons - Antelope and Navajo Canyons.
- Canyon Princess Dinner Cruise is a two-hour dinner-cruise aboard the Canyon Princess, which is sure to provide you with special memories of your trip to Lake Powell.
- Panoramic Lake Powell Tour is a one-of-a-kind, destination tour that transplants you right into the dramatic backdrop and authentic majesty of our most beloved lake - Lake Powell.
- Rainbow Bridge Tour takes you on a truly one-of-a-kind excursion, where you will cruise 50 miles of unique Lake Powell shoreline to Rainbow Bridge National Monument, one of the largest known natural bridges in the world.
NOTE: All boat tours depart from Wahweap Marina at Lake Powell Resort near Page, AZ.
Be sure to arrive in the lobby of Lake Powell Resorts 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Individual audio sets are included with every tour and are available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Japanese.