Folks often ask us what is there to do at Lake Powell. Our response - Lots! At Lake Powell, there is an incredibly diverse range of activities, ranging from the most supremely relaxing to the outrageously thrilling. There's houseboating, boat tours, fabulous meals, wakeboarding, waterskiing, dinner cruises, hiking (North Lake or South Lake), fishing, and lounging by the pool. And no one should miss Rainbow Bridge National Monument - the largest natural stone bridge in the world. There are tours of Antelope and Secret Canyons, horseback riding, and scenic tours. Only at Lake Powell will you find hundreds of secluded beaches that become your own private escape.
But the best way to make sure you enjoy every moment of your visit to Lake Powell is to plan ahead. So we've put together some fantastic itineraries as tips to make your houseboat, lodging, or RV/camping experience diverse and rewarding, so you can pack it in and do it all!
Sightseeing Itineraries for North Lake Powell at Bullfrog Marina, UT
- 3-Day Defiance House Lodge Vacation
- 7-Day Houseboating Vacation - Traveling North from Bullfrog Marina
- 7-Day Houseboating Vacation - Traveling South from Bullfrog Marina
Sightseeing Itineraries for South Lake Powell at Wahweap Marina, AZ
Other Sightseeing Itineraries
- 7-Day Sightseeing Vacation - Phoenix, AZ to Las Vegas, NV
- 7-Day Sightseeing Vacation - Las Vegas, NV to Las Vegas, NV (or Salt Lake City, UT)
- 13-Day Sightseeing Vacation - Grand Circle - Phoenix, AZ to Denver, CO