This 7-day itinerary is one of our most popular. But there is no "rolling of the dice" with vacation, which is designed to maximize your experience in one week's time.
And while you’re planning your visit, be sure to check out our Specials & Packages - we're bound to have a deal that suits your interest.
Enjoy all that Vegas has to offer. Spin the wheel, shuffle the cards, enjoy a show... Las Vegas has it all.
Overnight in Las Vegas, NV
Travel to Boulder City, NV - 34 miles / 45 minutes drive
- Tour Hoover Dam
- Cruise Lake Mead
Travel to Grand Canyon National Park, NV
- Travel to Williams, AZ (185 miles / 2 hours 45 minutes) Recommend taking the Grand Canyon Train from Williams to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park and back.
- Travel to Tusayan, AZ (241.5 miles / 3 hrs. 42 minutes)
- Travel to Grand Canyon, AZ (243 miles / 3 hrs. 45 minutes)
Entrance to Grand Canyon National Park is minutes north from Tusayun and Grand Canyon.
- Visit Canyon View Information Center for shuttle information
- Walk to Mather Point
- Drive the Rim
- Hike Rim Trail
Travel to Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ (152 miles / 2.5 hours)
- Visit Navajo Tribal Park
- Hike Wildcat Trail
- Take Sightseeing Tour – Many are offered
- Visit Goulding’s Trading Post Museum
Travel to Glen Canyon Recreational Area in Page, AZ (129 miles / 2 hours 12 minutes)
Overnight at Lake Powell Resort, AZ
Spend the day enjoying Lake Powell and the surrounding area.
- Cruise to Rainbow Bridge National Monument and Antelope Canyon
- Enjoy a Half–Day Colorado River Float trip down the Colorado River
- Visit Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument (15 miles /18 minutes)
Travel to Zion National Park, UT (103 miles / 1 hour 40 minutes)
Overnight in Springdale, UT
Spend the day at Zion National Park, UT.
- Hike Angels Landing and the Narrows
- Drive Zion Canyon Scenic Drive, Zion Park Scenic Byway, or Kolob Fingers Road Scenic Byway
- Enjoy bird and other wildlife watching
- Explore Rock Climbing and Canyoneering with a park guide
Travel to Bryce Canyon National Park, UT (73 miles / 1 hour 20 minutes)
Overnight at Bryce Canyon, UT
Enjoy the day at Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
- Hike Rim Trail from Bryce Point
- Hike Navajo/Queens Garden Loop
- Experience a wrangler-guided horseback or muleback ride through the canyon
- Drive to Sunrise, Sunset, Inspiration, and Bryce viewpoints
Travel to Las Vegas, NV (260 miles / 4 hours) or Salt Lake City, UT (268 miles / 4 hours)
Overnight in Las Vegas or Salt Lake City
If you have the energy and the time, be sure to enjoy some of what Las Vegas / Salt Lake City has to offer before heading home.