This itinerary targets those of you who take pride in being a “road warrior.” Grass does not grow under your feet! With this vacation you will enjoy staying at a different place every night and experience a lot in one short week.
And while you’re planning your visit, be sure to check out our Specials & Packages- we're bound to have a deal that suits your interest.
Arrive Phoenix, AZ and spend the day exploring the area.
Overnight in Phoenix or Sedona, AZ
Travel to Sedona, AZ (115 miles / 2 hours)
- Visit Oak Creek Canyon (north of Sedona)
- Drive Red Rock State Park Scenic Byway (west of Sedona)
- Experience an Off-Road ATV Tour
- Hike to Bell Rock
- Travel to Williams, AZ (60 miles / 1 hour) Recommend taking the Grand Canyon Train from Williams to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park and back.
- Travel to Tusayan, AZ (107 miles / 2 hours)
- Travel to Grand Canyon, AZ (114 miles / 2 hours)
Entrance to Grand Canyon National Park is minutes north from Tusayun and Grand Canyon.
- Visit Canyon View Information Center for shuttle information
- Walk to Mather Point
- Drive the Rim
- Hike Rim Trail
Travel to Monument Valley, AZ (180 miles / 3 hours)
- Visit Navajo Tribal Park
- Hike Wildcat Trail
- Take Sightseeing Tour – Many are offered
- Visit Goulding’s Trading Post Museum
Travel to Page, AZ for Glen Canyon Recreational Area and Lake Powell (122 miles / 2 hours)
Overnight at Lake Powell Resort located at Wahweap Marina in Page, AZ.
From Lake Powell Resort there are many things to do and see.
- Take a boat tour to Antelope Canyon
- Cruise to Rainbow Bridge National Monument
- Enjoy a Half–Day Colorado River Float trip down the Colorado River
- Visit Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument (15 miles /18 minutes)
Travel to Zion National Park, UT (103 miles / 1 hour 40 minutes)
Overnight in Springdale, UT
Spend the day at Zion National Park, UT.
- Hike Angels Landing and the Narrows.
- Drive Zion Canyon Scenic Drive, Zion Park Scenic Byway, or Kolob Fingers Road Scenic Byway.
- Enjoy bird and other wildlife watching.
- Explore Rock Climbing and Canyoneering with a park guide.
Travel to Bryce Canyon National Park, UT (73 miles / 1 hour 20 minutes).
Overnight at Bryce Canyon, UT.
Enjoy the day at Bryce Canyon National Park, UT.
- Hike Rim Trail from Bryce Point.
- Hike Navajo/Queens Garden Loop.
- Experience a wrangler-guided horseback or muleback ride through the canyon.
- Drive to Sunrise, Sunset, Inspiration, and Bryce viewpoints.
Travel to Las Vegas, NV (260 miles / 4 hours).
Travel to Salt Lake City (268 miles / 4 hours).
Overnight in Las Vegas or Salt Lake City.
If you have time and the energy, be sure to enjoy some of what Las Vegas / Salt Lake City has to offer before heading home.