Halls Crossing RV Park & Campground
With Halls Crossing RV Park & Campground, you're just steps from food, fun, and the Village Store. It's easy to get to Halls Crossing. Simply pick up the ferry located at Bullfrog Marina and Halls Crossing is just a short ride away. Stop by the Village Store to check-in - and don't forget to pick up food and beverages while you are there.
- Located 288 miles north of Wahweap by automobile on Utah Hwy 276
- 24 pull-through spaces for RVs and 41 campsites
- RV spaces offer full hook-ups and can accommodate up to 60' long RVs
- Charcoal grills and tables
- Pets must be on leash at all times
While campsites are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, RV spaces can be booked online.
Please contact us at: 435.684.7000
Note: If you expect to arrive late, a map and directions to your designated site will be posted on the door of the Village Store.
Payment Policy: The first night stay is due at time of booking. Remaining balance is due at time of checkout.
Cancellation Policy: Reservation cancel policies are rate specific and can be viewed by clicking on the rate name when availability returns. All cancellations made inside of the cancel policy will be forfeit the deposit taken.