Wahweap RV & Campground
Centrally located at Wahweap Marina about ¼ mile from the shore of Lake Powell. Wahweap RV & Campground offers plenty of fun with a wide variety of powerboats and water toys from which to choose. You can also enjoy the restaurant, lounge, Wahweap Grille, Java City and gift shop at the Lake Powell Resort. This RV Park/Campground is also a great place to enjoy the winter solitude of Lake Powell.
Full Hook-Up Sites (139) - Loops A, B, C, D, F
- 30 and 50 amp service, water and septic
- Sites accommodate over 45', most up to 70'; only two vehicles per site; some double-wide spaces available
- Picnic table, charcoal grill and/or fire ring
- Restroom in each loop
- Coin-operated laundry and shower facilities located at the store
- Resort swimming pool and hot tub available to campground guests
- Free WiFi was installed at the campground. Connectivity varies due to our remote location, usage, weather and location in the park. WiFi is also available in the Lake Powell Resort lobby
- 139 sites with Full Hook-Ups
- 60 extra large Pull-Through Sites
- Spectacular views
- Convenient store and gift shop at the campground registration office.
- Late arrivals: A map and directions to your site will be posted on door of store.
Tent or Self-contained RV Sites (112) - Loops 1, 2, 3, 4
- Some sites can accommodate up to a 40 ft RV, there is limited extra parking space in the campground.
- Our non-hookup sites have picnic tables, fire ring with grill, and restrooms in each loop.
Group Tent Area - Loop G
- Six sites can accommodate 9 to 30 people per site
- All sites have tables, grills and fire rings. Restrooms are centrally located in the Group area.
Park Entrance Fees
There is a $15 entrance fee that admits one single, private, non-commercial vehicle and all its passengers and is valid for 7 consecutive days. The funds collected from entrance fees stay within the park and are used to enhance the experience of visiting the lake. National Park Service fee information is available online at http://www.nps.gov/glca/planyourvisit/entrance-fee.htm.