Wind Through Miles of Narrow Canyon Walls
The Antelope Canyon tour will provide an up-close opportunity to the narrow, colorful, and sculpted geology of the lower end of Lake Powell. This high-walled Navajo Sandstone side-arm of Lake Powell is famous not only for its coloration, but also for its famous slot canyons.
- 1½ hour trip – several departures a day during peak season
- Canyon is over 10 miles long, you will see approximately 4 miles of the canyon before it narrows
- See stunning towering Navajo Sandstone geologic formations
- Pass Glen Canyon Dam, the second largest concrete arch dam in the United States
10:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
4:15 P.M. - 5:45 P.M.
5:15 P.M. - 6:45 P.M.
6:15 P.M. - 7:45 P.M.
April 1 - October 31
April 15 - May 31
June 1 - August 15
Child (Age 3-12): $30.00
* Rates do not include taxes & fees.
Note: The winter tours will run if there are a minimum of 15 passengers booked on the trip 48 hours prior to departure. Please call 928-645-2433 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure to check on the trip status.
Boat tours is closed 11/21, 11/22, 12/24, 12/25, 1/1/13