Wind Through Miles of Narrow Canyon Walls
The Antelope Canyon tour will provide an up-close opportunity to the narrow, colorful, and sculpted geology of the lower end of Lake Powell. This high-walled Navajo Sandstone side-arm of Lake Powell is famous not only for its coloration, but also for its famous slot canyons.
- 1½ hour trip – several departures a day during peak season
- Canyon is over 10 miles long, you will see approximately 4 miles of the canyon before it narrows
- See stunning towering Navajo Sandstone geologic formations
- Pass Glen Canyon Dam, the second largest concrete arch dam in the United States
- Due to fluctuating water levels, this tour may be longer than advertised.
- We recommend you bring your own lunch or snacks as we do not offer any food on the any of our tours. Complimentary coffee, water & lemonade are provided.
There is a $15 entrance fee that admits one single, private, non-commercial vehicle and all its passengers and is valid for 7 consecutive days. The funds collected from entrance fees stay within the park and are used to enhance the experience of visiting the lake. National Park Service fee information is available online at http://www.nps.gov/glca/planyourvisit/entrance-fee.htm.
10:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
4:15 P.M. - 5:45 P.M.
5:15 P.M. - 6:45 P.M.
6:15 P.M. - 7:45 P.M.
April 1 - October 31
April 15 - May 31
June 1 - August 15
Child (Age 3-12): $30.00
* Rates do not include taxes & fees.
Note: The winter tours will run if there are a minimum of 15 passengers booked on the trip 48 hours prior to departure. Please call 928-645-2433 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure to check on the trip status.
Boat tours is closed 11/21, 11/22, 12/24, 12/25, 1/1/13