Cruise to the World's Largest Known Stone Bridge
Let us take you on a truly one of a kind excursion. Enjoy cruising 50 miles of unique Lake Powell shoreline to Rainbow Bridge National Monument, the largest known natural bridge in the world.
The land that comprising Rainbow Bridge National Monument was traditionally used by Navajo, Southern Paiute, San Juan, Ute, Kaibab Paiute, White Mesa Ute and Hopi Peoples. Prior to these tribes, Ancestral Puebloans and earlier indigenous people lived in and used the area.
The bridge extends 290' into the sky and 275' across Bridge Canyon. Witness firsthand the power of wind and water in their role that sculpted this remarkable landscape.
- This tour will take approximately 5.5-6 hours in total.
- On your way, you will pass through Warm Creek, picturesque Padre Bay, the largest bay on Lake Powell, and Dangling Rope, a mid-lake marina only accessible via water
- 1.5 hour walking to and exploring Rainbow Bridge
- 2 hours back to Wahweap Marina
- We recommend you bring your own lunch or snacks as we do not offer any food on the any of our tours. Complimentary coffee, water & lemonade are provided.
Due to the current projected lake levels, for optimum viewing a walk/hike is required both to and from Rainbow Bridge (total walking distance = 1.25 miles).
There is a $15 entrance fee that admits one single, private, non-commercial vehicle and all its passengers and is valid for 7 consecutive days. The funds collected from entrance fees stay within the park and are used to enhance the experience of visiting the lake. National Park Service fee information is available online at http://www.nps.gov/glca/planyourvisit/entrance-fee.htm.
7:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
April 1 - October 31
Child (Age 3-12): $90.00
* Rates do not include taxes & fees.
Note: The winter tours will run if there are a minimum of 15 passengers booked on the trip 48 hours prior to departure. Please call 928-645-2433 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure to check on the trip status.
Boat tours is closed 11/21, 11/22, 12/24, 12/25, 1/1/13